Andrea Bull is the author of the Animal Appetites ABC book for kids and an advocate for her autistic brother, Robert. Robert provided the illustrations for Animal Appetites and is currently working on the illustrations for the Autism Activities Handbook (now on Kickstarter).
Listen to the Episode below
Andrea started a project- a picture book with her brother’s drawings, initially as a gift for her parents. As a child, Andrea always wanted her brother to be included, so when she started this project, she thought that it would be nice to include her brother’s imagination and creativity in her book.
Hear more about Andrea’s unconditional support for her brother on this episode of The Autism Show Podcast.
- Andrea’s brother’s illustrations in The Autism Activities Handbook ( Check it out on Kickstarter.)
- Growing up with a brother on the autism spectrum.
- Andrea’s new book, Animal Appetites.
- Great employment advice for adults on the spectrum.
- Andrea’s vision for the future of the Autism community.
Back our Kickstarter campaign to get your copy of The Autism Activities Handbook: