We’re talking about prodigies and savants with autism on this show. KIMBERLY STEPHENS is a freelance journalist. She has coauthored academic papers on child prodigies and is a member of the D.C. Science Writers Association.
She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard Law School.
With Dr. Joanne Ruthsatz, professor of psychology at The Ohio State University, she is author of THE PRODIGY’S COUSIN: The Family Link Between Autism and Extraordinary Talent, which goes on sale March 1.
Listen to the Episode below
Learn about Prodigies, Savants, Autism and more:
- The message that Kimberly wanted to get across in writing The Prodigy’s Cousin.
- How genes connect autism with prodigy.
- Stories and profiles in the book.
- What surprised Kimberly the most, while she was writing this book.
- What The Prodigy’s Cousin book means for the autism community.